Housing | Economics | Infrastructure | Town Centres
Regeneration 2019 addresses housing, economics, infrastructure and town centres in the UK. What can public sector organisations do to make the most of what they have? How to partner more effectively with commercial organisations in a safe and secure way? How to leverage infrastructure and economic opportunities that deliver at both national, regional and local levels?
Book now to explore the strategic issues of the day in these key areas. Get practical examples of how successful property-based regeneration projects have been delivered. Get a host of practical tips, tools, knowledge and contacts to help you deliver your own regeneration strategy and projects better.
By attending Regeneration 2019 you will be able to:-
- get insight and inspiration from thought leaders, experts and senior figures in regeneration, finance, the built environment and more
- hear about the role of infrastructure in creating the right conditions for inclusive growth as a catalyst for change at the local, regional and national level
- understand how regeneration projects with positive economic outcomes have been delivered by public sector bodies and partnerships in the areas of housing, town centres and infrastructure
- explore options for planning, funding, managing and promoting the role of the UK’s town, city and coastal centres
- connect with CEOs and CFOs, decision-makers, funders and finance professionals from the CIPFA Public Finance Live event running alongside
- create your own programme with our themed ‘deep dive’ workshops
- attend the wider exhibition of over 60 stands and a vibrant networking and social scene